We are a member of the Lutheran Church, Missouri Synod.
- To give honor and glory to the Triune God,
- To carry out His will,
- To proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ to all the world,
- To manifest the unity of our faith in Jesus Christ as God and Savior,
- To foster Christian fellowship and love,
- To extend a helping hand in human need, and
- To achieve our objectives by the preaching of the Word of God,
- By the administration of the Sacraments, and
- By the religious instruction of all its members according to the confessional standard of the Evangelical Lutheran Church (LCMS).
Our Confessional Standard
This congregation accepts without reservation:
- The Scriptures of the Old and the New Testament as the written Word of God and the only rule and norm of faith and of practice;
- All the Symbolical Books of the Evangelical Lutheran Church as a true and unadulterated statement and exposition of the Word of God, to wit:
- The three Ecumenical Creeds (the Apostles' Creed, the Nicene Creed, the Athanasian Creed).
- The Unaltered Augsburg Confession,
- The Smalcald Articles,
- The Large Catechism of Luther,
- The Small Catechism of Luther, and
- The Formula of Concord.